Monday, August 16, 2010

I think I Billy Bobbed

What a morning.


 We were asked a few weeks ago if we could come in to the CBC Radio studio to be interviewed about our project, and today was the day. I spent a couple hours last night taking notes about what I wanted to say. The ideas behind this movement are so complex and include political, environmental and health issues, as well as so many others, so how can it all be summed up in a few intelligent words?  We got in to the studio and the little red light came on and I felt like my brain shut off! I know why I'm doing this, I know why eating local is important, but I'm not sure I got out what I really wanted to say. 


It's amazing what a little red light can do to a person.


But, what's done is done, and I can just hope that people will come read our blog after the interview airs, to see in more detail what it is that we are doing.


On a positive note, I came across a really neat blog today that made me feel quite at home and gave me a new way of thinking of myself. I'm no longer "Old School"...I'm a Punk Domestic!


Shannon A.

No comments:

Post a Comment